Specialist in minimally invasive joint replacement, periacetabular osteotomy, hip replacement and knee replacement
Tony Dunin - Orthopaedic Surgeon
Please note: From Monday 25th February 2013,
Tony Dunin will be temporarily relocating whilst we undergo renovations to our existing consulting rooms.
Please be aware if you are using the Boronia Road entry to the hospital and parking in the underground car park, our rooms are on the ground floor above the car park.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further instructions on 9887 1488.
With over 25 years experience in the treatment of sports injuries and related orthopaedic conditions, Tony Dunin is highly experienced in the management of traumatic and/or chronic pelvic, hip and knee problems including:
- Periacetabular osteotomy for the treatment of hip dysplasia
- Total hip replacement (including mini incision anterior approach hip replacement -Medacta hip replacement)
- Total knee replacement (including minimally invasive unicompartmental knee replacement)
- Sporting knee and ankle injuries
- Arthroscopic knee surgery including ACL (anterior cruciate ligament) reconstruction
- Arthroscopic ankle surgery including reconstruction
- Arthroscopic shoulder surgery including rotator cuff repair
Our website offers comprehensive information and several links to other websites with regards to the services we offer.
Browse around our website or contact our rooms through the contact us link or by telephone on 03 9887 1488, should you have any queries that cannot be answered here.